Friday, January 6, 2012

The day has come - selling my entire collection

Times have gotten hard in Florida- harder than in many parts of the country, and especially bad in my town in particular, where the true unemployment rate for my age bracket hovers around 25%. Things have gotten rough enough that I've decided to bite the bullet and do the unthinkable: put my entire collection of music up for sale. I have well over 2000 CDs, tapes, and records available, and any reasonable offer will be considered. I'm looking to get rid of these quickly and in bulk, so jump on the opportunity while it's available. I'll accept nearly any form of payment (apart from trades, of course,) so contact me at Noktorn@gmail.com with your offers and questions.

My entire musical collection, almost perfectly up to date, can be viewed here:

http://www.metal-archives.com/collections/Noktorn

Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. Never one to do things by halves. All or nothing is the TBO spirit for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I just get rid of part of it, I'll only end up wanting to replace the stuff I've gotten rid of. Better to do away with it all and use the money I get for something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, so you're only accepting offers for the entire collection as a set? Anyway, I'm sorry to hear this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No no no, you can piece out whatever you like and make an offer. Not the whole thing, that would be insane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to do this a couple years ago, but my collection was nowhere near what yours is, but I still feel what that's like (Some of the music I sold I'll never find again). It goes without saying, but hopefully you have ripped all you want to a hard drive somewhere or burned the CDs.
    Ah, I remembered you have some Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis, but I'm a loser stuck at home with his parents who normally is at work when the mail comes. Dammit.
    Are you selling Catasexual Urge Motivation, too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not overly bothered by it; I have everything ripped to my computer anyway, and they're just material possessions. I'd be willing to sell the C.U.M. releases I have; the only things I've been keeping so far are my personal copies of the releases on my label, releases from my own projects, and stuff that's signed, since all of that is essentially irreplaceable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noktorn, check your email. And the metal-archives thread. In case you didn't know, when you accept money from people, you're actually supposed to send them the music. Taking the money and ignoring emails is not the way it's done.

    ReplyDelete