Saturday, October 22, 2011

Join our legions and conquer!



We get some 180-250 hits a day on average, but we only have 24 official "followers" or "members." So if you read Trial By Ordeal a lot, we'd love it if you added us to your "blogs I'm following" list on your dashboard. You could even create a Blogger account just for us! It will help you keep up to date with the latest developments in weird, nasty underground metal. Or at least whatever random cool shit we've decided to write about. It will help us get a better sense for how many regular readers we have, and it helps publicize the blog. So join up. Onwards, to total domination of the internet!

6 comments:

  1. I think many people like myself simply follow through RSS rather than Google's function, but sure, I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can absolutely get behind that. Thanks for months of the good shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Persona 101: Thanks for obliging us haha, also helps us feel better about ourselves. As for RSS feeds...I'm not particularly tech-savvy. Time to look that shit up, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @W. Flemming: Cheers dude! I dig your blog too, great source for finding out about what's new without resorting to BrooklynVegan or, god forbid, Blabbermouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Thanks for the link! Doing a proper blogroll this week, I'll definitely add SFL/LLS.

    ReplyDelete