Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE NEW ANNOTATIONS OF AN AUTOPSY VIDEO MADE ME EAT A KID



HOLY FUCKING SHIT, AFTER THEIR TERRIBLE ATTEMPT AT DEATH METAL WITH THE LAST ALBUM ANNOTATIONS GAVE UP COMPLETELY AND JUST STARTED DOING THUG ASS FUCKING DEATHCORE LIKE A CHAV EMMURE. THIS SONG IS SO STUPID AND SO HEAVY IT MAKES ME WANT TO FUCK MY OWN ASS WITH A WINE BOTTLE. I WANT TO THROW UP ON A BUNCH OF ORPHANS THAT I PUSHED INTO A WELL. I WANT TO SPIN KICK AND ACCIDENTALLY ROUNDHOUSE JOHN TRAVOLTA, THEN HAVE SEX WITH HIM AND A TIGER. THIS SONG MAKES ME WANT TO GO TO A MALL AND GET KICKED OUT OF A HOT TOPIC FOR BEING TOO LOUD. IF I'D HAD THIS WHEN I WAS 15 I WOULD CURRENTLY BE IN JAIL FOR A SERIES OF BAREHANDED MURDERS THAT WOULD BE DESCRIBED THE THE CHIEF OF POLICE AS 'THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FLORIDA SINCE CLINTON GRANTED AMNESTY FOR CUBANS.' THIS IS THE SHIT.

9 comments:

  1. if the fans in this video are anything to go by, the US deathcore/beatdown fanbase looks waaaaay less threatening than the US one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these fucking assholes with Immolation a while back. I wanted to murder them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you didn't. Fucking pussy.

      Delete
  3. lol you saw immolation, fucking nerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haters gonna hate playaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they imitating rap music because that is what sells? People actually listen to this? I only got a few seconds in. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fucking stonker.. simple but effective

    ReplyDelete